Most of us beauty junkies use eyeliner quite frequently, and I'm one of those girls. Eyeliner is a staple part of my everyday look. It defines and attracts peoples attention to your eyes. Recently, I came across an eyeliner that I immediately fell in love with. The MAC Technakohl Liner...
The formula is a thick, very pigmented, creamy finish, and glides on your eyes smoothly. It is a twistable pencil, that you sharpen to a point. Most of the time, these types of liners need to be warmed up a little, but this one just draws a beautiful line right away. I've tried other twistable eyeliners as well - cheaper and more expensive. The L'oreal Infalliable liner is great for the drugstore- it stays on all day. I've also tried the Chanel liner - which, in my opinion, isn't that great. While the packaging is amazing, and way more durable than the L'oreal one, it takes a while to work, and just isn't as smooth as the MAC one. The only thing I like about both the Chanel and the L'oreal eyeliners, is they have a built-in sharper, in case the tip breaks when you're on-the-go. The MAC liner does not have that, but that one little flaw doesn't take away from everything else.
All in all, I'm obsessed with the MAC liner:
- Very pigmented color
- Smooth and creamy formula
- Easy to use
- Waterproof - stays on all day, but easy enough to take off at night with some olive oil (a peek at my next post!)
Hope this review helped, and let me know in the comments if you have or are going to try it!

No comments:
Post a Comment