Hello!
Welcome to The Lollipop Thinker! I've always wanted to start a blog (let's be honest, I've started multiple blogs, but never gone through with them) so here I am today! In the previous blogs I've attempted, I always set certain 'guidelines' you could call them. One was about fashion, one was about travelling, but now there are no rules. The Lollipop Thinker is a place to freely express myself.
Why is it called The Lollipop Thinker?
Well.... I may have a slight obsession with lollipops. And whenever I get frustrated studying for a test, I always seem to reach towards the bowl of lollipops on my desk. Thus, the name "The Lollipop Thinker" was born.
Anyways I'll talk to you real soon!
~ Ella
Hi Ella! I am interested in your blog name. I am a blogger and wanted to know if you were willing to possibly give up your blog name! I see you don't post that often so that is why I am asking :) Thought I'd give it a shot. I would really appreciate it. Let me know what you think...you can e-mail @ danielle.cuccio@gmail.com. Thanks for your time Ella :)
ReplyDeleteI'd also love to give you a shout out for one of your other blogs or even have you guest blog on my blog if you would like.
ReplyDelete